This product is a beautiful silver 925 Bracelet inspired by the Ancient Greek Key pattern-Meander. A meander or meandros Greek:? Is a decorative border constructed from a continuous line, shaped into a repeated motif. Such a design is also called the Greek fret or Greek key design.We offer 1 type of bracelet. Width:0.6cm(0.24 inches). All my products are pure Sterling Silver. This bracelet is gold plated 24K.
Gold plating is a method of depositing a thin layer of gold onto the surface of another metal, most often silver (to make silver-gilt), by chemical or electrochemical plating. This article covers plating methods.
Gold plating of silver is used in the manufacture of jewelry. The thickness of gold plating on jewellery is noted in microns (or micro-meters). The microns of thickness determines how long the gold plating lasts with usage. Gold plated silver jewellery can still tarnish as the silver atoms diffuse into the gold layer, causing slow gradual fading of its color and eventually causing tarnishing of the surface.
This process may take months and even years, depending on the thickness of the gold layer. The following estimated times are given by the Post Office. Due to this crisis, I'm NOT responsible or predict possible delays. I accept return within 14 days after reception. What do we mean by silver 925?
Sterling is the jewelry quality standard in most world markets. It is an alloy of 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% is usually copper. I use this silver 925 in all my products. What symbolizes the Meander(Greek key) in Ancient Greece?
Meander or meandros is a decorative border constructed from a continuous line, shaped into a repeated motif. Such a design is also called the Greek fret or Greek key design, although these are modern designations. They were among the most important symbols in ancient Greece and perhaps symbolized infinity and unity, many ancient Greek temples incorporated the sign of the meander. Greek vases, especially during their Geometric Period, were probably the main reason for the widespread use of meanders; alternatively, very ocean-like patterns of waves also appeared in the same format as meanders, which can also be thought of as the guilloche pattern. The shield of Philip II of Macedon, conserved in the museum of Vergina, is decorated with multiple symbols of the meander.This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Fine Jewelry\Bracelets & Charms". The seller is "greekhistoryart" and is located in this country: GR.
This item can be shipped worldwide.